Monday, March 23, 2009

silver and gold i have none

at the gate which is called beautiful.

acts 3 - now peter and john were going up to the temple at the ninth hour, the hour of prayer... silver and gold i have none, but what i have i give to you...

here i am attempting something i have had in my heart to do and which many have encouraged me to do - i am writing. for now it will be a blog. maybe at some point it will be a book. whatever it ends up looking like, however these jumbled thoughts and reflections of my heart spill out onto the page is not for me to decide. i am just the clay who is willing to be soft and meld into a vessel of beauty in the hands of the Potter. i am on a journey towards encounter with the One who alone can give me something of worth. i hope that in the midst of my spilling and melding and journeying, you can take read my simple writings and take with you something that will lead you too towards that encounter with Him that leaves you never the same.

silver and gold i have none; but what i have i give to you...

join me on the journey.

charis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...